– Menu driven pogramming utilizing LCD –display (2 lines).
– Choice of languages.
– Adaptable to user specific requirements by built-in programmable options.
– Simple control utilizing easy to follow symbols.
– Suitable for single, double and triple column installations.
Model MV: universally applicable for remote control of control valves and pilot valves.
Model SV: universally applicable for remote control of solenoid valves (only for single or double installations).
– Programmable capacity from 10 up to 999999 m3 °E
– Programming a service telephone number possible.
– Activation of either: flow, time interval, external contact, real time clock and manual control.
– Time delayed regeneration.
– Substantial status information employing info key.
– Additional functions for service personnel: fast flow, filter exchange without program initiation, regeneration of standby filter.
– Large green LED display showing the amount available of softened water.
– Inputs : 3x water meter, external start (e.g. by hardness monitor), chemical monitoring, 1 programmable input for regeneration stop and level switch for storage tank.
Model MV: 9 potential contacts for 3 control valves with zero flow pulse, 3 service valves, 6 free programmable outputs (potential free) for 3 additional program routines, regeneration, flow rate, flush, alarm and warning contact.
Model SV: 9 potential contacts for solenoid valves, 6 free programmable outputs (potential free) for solenoid valves, 3 additional program routines, regeneration, flow rate, flush, alarm and warning contact.
– Security of program information against supply failure, as all program information is stored without battery.
– Real Time Clock.
– Manufactured in accordance with EMC codes of practice.